Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hi Daddy!!!


Since Macie and I are in Arizona and Ben is back in Chicago working I thought I would post a few pictures of our adventure so far. We needed some time in the sun so we went swimming yesterday. Don't let the momentary frown fool you. She was loving it. Just girls in new swimming suits soaking up the pool, first time of the season for me and first time of life for Macie. Today we walked out behind Steve and Jenna's house to see some horses. I can't seem to get these pictures to move so they are in the order they came on the page in. You get the idea though. Swimming, horses, swimming, not liking the new float boat that Mom bought.



I will post more pictures later. Macie loves Jenna and loves Weston, their dog, I mean LOVES him. He feels the same about her. She also has a thing for Steve.  It's cute. Love you Ben, see you in 3 more days.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Hi Macie, I love you and I miss you.

Lexi, I love you. You look great in the new swimsuit. It seems impossible that you had a baby 6 months ago.

Have fun at the pool. Hopefully it will warm up here so we can go swimming here, too!

SMT Family said...

Ben is right...did you photoshop that picture cause I am mega jealous!?! You look great!

ok, now that I have said that...I hope you are having a great time in the sun! We miss you tons!

Hoylelicious said...

awww the wonderful sunshine - Im jealous A. of your sunshine pool escapade, and B. you have a body ready for bikini sunshine weather. Ohh the joys

rach said...

THAT BABY GIRL IS SO CUTE I LOVE THAT HAT!