Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged: 3s and 8s

Crystal Tagged me and I took a while to respond but here goes

3 Joys:

1. Sisters
2. Kaden's stories
3. McKayla laughing

3 Fears:

1. Being able to pay back student loans
2. Losing my husband to his job
3. Random acts of Chicago violence including gang turf wars

3 Obsessions:

1. Stephanie Meyer books
2. cleaning
3. Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood

3 Surprising Facts:

1. I went brunette the other day
2.I am very very VERY shy in new situations
3. The wait to see the doctor at the special Celiac Disease Center in Chicago is 6 months. (I was surprised)

8 Things I'm Passionate About:

1. Family
2. Having my husband be my best friend
3. Setting goals in life for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, except money that's not a real goal
4. Keeping close friends close
5. Singing in the car
6. Doing what you can with what you've got
7. Understanding the Gospel
8. Getting enough sleep

8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:

1. Not so much
2. I KNOW! (apparently like Monica from Friends)
3. That's interesting
4. How's your life?
5. I like your face
6. I just said that. . .two seconds ago
7. That's my favorite
8. I don't love it

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:

1. Have children
2. Get my voice back
3. Go home
4. Figure out my husband
5. Solve a significant world problem
6. Shop at the expensive stores on Michigan Ave.
7. Understand my place in this world
8. Serve missions

8 Things I Pray For:

1. My family
2. Patience
3. To understand my husband
4. Safety
5. To be able to survive what happens next
6. That the second half of my life will be easier than the first
7. Thanks for the support system and friendship of the church
8. Good dreams

8 Things I've Learned:

1. That I love being at home
2. That friendship can make any situation seem great
3. That there are people in this world who have no concept of the value of human life
4. That the scriptures have something new in them every time you open them
5. That forgiving people is way easier than trying to hold a grudge
6. That happiness is a decision
7. How to make any place I go feel like home in three weeks or less
8. That relationships with God and people matter more than anything else

8 People I Tag:

1. Deanna
2. J.J.
3. Staci
4. Rach
5. E-lisa
6. Sarah
7. Britta
8. Abby

3 comments:

Derrill said...

So when do we get to see the Brunette Lexi? And will she get a Hollywood mixed name? like Bruxi? or Lenette?

Aleta McHardy said...

I have now officially seen your cute little blog spot! I am actually quite jealous I must say, because not only is your background my favorite color, but now people know about you...
I want people to know about me...

Hoylelicious said...

Lexi you are a doll!!! I miss your face (kind of like i love your face) kelly and I will have to get out there soon.