Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Vacuum

I said I would post about my most favorite Christmas present. . . the Dyson.
Now I have to start this by saying that I LOVE to vacuum. I love it when the floor is clean and I have just always loved it, that and ironing. When I was little I used to go over to my friends houses if they had to do vacuuming for chores I would do it for them. So having this vacuum is a really big deal. I was so excited that it was on sale and I was very excited that it was pink. I think it's way better than the purple or yellow option and way better than the weird combo colors. The bonus is that I am helping support the fight against breast cancer.I vacuumed my floor with the old one right before the first trail run just to see what this machine could really do. Now you have to remember that my apartment consists of carpet in the living room and in my bedroom+ one hallway. Not much going on, not too hard to do. THIS is what I pulled out of my newly cleaned floor!I filled that thing to the TOP. I was in awe. I thought it was just because it was the first time but I still can fill it half full each time I clean. This thing can pull anything out. I even cleaned my mattress one of the times. It was awesome. I recommend the Dyson for sure.

5 comments:

SMT Family said...

Gross!!! But also very awesome! I was so shocked that I, quite loudly, made a grossed out sound and Skyler had to jump on to see the picture. I would hate to know what I would get out of our carpet here...your place is new, this place isn't. I might need to buy a Dyson before our baby crawls on any carpets. Can you add that to a registry?! Love you guys! smt

JN Designs said...

I love my Dyson too! It is kind of gross how much it sucks up, but at least you know it is gone. Looks like you guys had a great trip. ( Tell Ben he has been to St Louis twice, we had a layover there once as kids.)

Hoylelicious said...

OHH MY gosh I want one!! And not just be because it is pink (okay a lot because it is pink) Man I want to see what comes out of my floors, or do I? I'm a little envious of you.

Christy said...

Wow. That is AMAZING. I have been looking into getting a new vacuum because our current one just doesn't have much sucking power. Thanks for the tip!

Christy said...

P.S. What model is it?