I am not in a place to upload the ultra sound pics right now but we did find out that our baby is A GIRL!!!
Which, luckily for me, means that we will not have to have the fight about the name Jack Bauer Jones which Ben thinks is the greatest name for a boy. We really have no idea what we will name our little girl, just that it will not be Jack Bauer or Jackie Bauer as so many people have kindly pointed out as an alternative. We were waiting until we knew gender to try to agree on anything because the one time we tried it didn't go so well (enter Jack Bauer as well as some Icelandic names I couldn't spell if I wanted to since I couldn't even pronounce them, and Magnus. . . seriously). We won't finalize any name until we see her, so for everyone asking what her name will be, we will let you know in October. Sorry if that throws off any advanced embroidery plans :)
We are so excited it's a girl but mostly just that it's a human baby and not a squirrel (Ben told our niece and nephew it might be a baby squirrel) I am especially excited since I dreamed it was a girl in month 2, it would be sad to start motherhood with a broken Mother's Intuition. Now starts the second phase of Pregnancy for me. I am not throwing up nearly as much, she moves a lot more and I officially only have two pairs of pants I can button up all the way to the top, so maternity clothes are coming around the mountain. (Or at least a bigger size in normal clothes which, according to yesterdays shopping trip, works quite well).
I want to post a little countdown on the side of our blog that tells how big the baby is and when I am due. For those of you who have done this before please let me know how you did it. I only found one countdown and it didn't have the picture of the baby as she grows and you had to put in a name.
They did a lot of measuring at the doctor and I have an appointment on June 18th where the doctor will tell me what they saw and what day she is measuring at, so also if the due date has changed according to her size. So once again, more to come along with a new belly pic.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Not Jack Bauer Jones
Posted by Lexi at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, yes and yes! We are so excited for you guys!!! And yes for not having that name Jack Bauer....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! that is so exciting! Girls are so fun!
Yeah I am so excited you are having a little girl!! Now I have got to find something to bring with me for you guys when we come out. I had so much fun with you yesterday and your new clothes that we found are way cute!! Just remember me when I am pregnant and need clothes to borrow ha ha. If you get bored the rest of this week let me know and we can play but for sure another movie on Monday with Jenna. And Hugh Jackman is HOT!
Found your blog! =) Congrats on baby GIRL! We are kinda partial to the girl variety around here. I am happy you guys are buying a house. I love it! I'm sad that you will not be here in our ward. =(
Post a Comment