We flew out to Utah for Jenna's wedding. And while we were there, we made the rounds to see the whole family. Jenna and Steve are thebomb.com, so we are very happy for them. They got married in the new Draper Temple. It's amazing. 20 Weeks
Lexi looks more like she had two extra twinkies than a 5-month prego. If you get her at the right angle, you can see the bump.22 Weeks
...looks like another twinkie, but there's actually a baby in there. We have the ultrasounds to prove it. Our little girl likes to kick, and I (Ben) can finally feel it from the outside. We're getting the impression that this girl may not be a shy, timid soul.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
A Wedding and a Baby Update
Posted by Ben at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH, there's the baby belly! I love it. I'm so so so excited. We miss you guys SO MUCH. Really. You were such wonderful friends and were so fun to hang out with. Wish we could just call you up and have you come spend a Sunday afternoon with us. :( XOXOXO
It was fun to see you guys when you were out! I am glad she is not a shy little thing, that would be no fun!
Lexi you are adorable!!! It was so good to see you, just wish it was longer. We will just have to come to you next time!
Post a Comment