Friday, May 14, 2010

Lexi's Birthday!

Lexi has officially reached the ripe young age of 28!  I try to give her grief for being so old, but due to mathematical technicalities, I will always be even older than she is.  Fortunately humor supercedes hypocrisy. 

We went out to The Sushi House in Naperville for dinner.  Unfortunately, I forgot to bring the camera.  We also forgot to put candles in the sushi.  I think that's probably bad Japanese form, because the candles might accidentally cook the sushi.  Anyway, we ate a bunch of sushi and it looked like this:

Lexi has been sick on her special day, so hopefully she will get feeling better for her birthday party tomorrow.  We're having a bunch of friends over for a barbecue and games.

Lexi, I want everybody to know that I have the best wife in the world.  Macie and I are very lucky to have you.  After having Mothers' Day and your birthday so close together I get a double reminder of how wonderful you are.  And dumb guys like me need to hear these things twice.  

1 comments:

Angella said...

Happy Birthday, Lexi! I hope you get to feeling better so you can have a fun party tomorrow. I miss you!!!