Monday, July 12, 2010

So a Priest, a Rabbi, and...

That got your attention.  You're always supposed to start out with a joke.  Nobody said you had to finish the joke.  Besides, I'd rather you keep your rotten fruit in your hands instead of throwing it at me on stage.

Why we never blog:

This cute little girl takes up all of our time.  She has started crawling, eating solid foods, and she thinks she can walk, too.  We're also starting to get some sounds that sound like words.
Look at this little cutie.  We'll keep her. 

Macie also just started to get her first tooth.

Here is a video of Macie's walking and talking skills:

4 comments:

Hoylelicious said...

She seriously gets cuter everday!! I wish the video would work here at work - I'll have to check it out!! TOO CUTE!

Steve, Jenna, Isla, Ivy and Weston said...

Oh cute! She is really starting to develop some adorable features! I want Macie time again! Come to Utah over the 24th of July. I know it's short notice but I know you'll make it work...haha

Crystal said...

Gosh I miss you guys. And I can't believe how CUTE she is!!! Seriously! :)

Derrill Watson said...

I'd been wondering where you disappeared to. The Baby Zone, of course.