Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fun with Macie

 Macie loves to sit in her chair.  I'm so excited that she is finally big enough to sit in it.  It was a garage sale find that I refinished for her.  And by the way, she doesn't always smile like that.  I taught her how to do the Chandler Bing smile.

 We took Macie swimming downstairs at our pool.  We got about 18 inches of snow and 60 mph winds that day, but the weather was great inside.  These are two cute girls.  I'm not sure what's going on with the messy-haired guy in the background.

 Macie learned how to blow bubbles in the water.

 This one has nothing to do with this post, but it was too cute not to include it.

 Macie likes to watch movies in her chair.  We don't have a tv, so she watches Baby Einstein on the laptop.  We have to put the computer out of her reach so she doesn't get to the keyboard and reprogram everything.

 This is Macie and Piper.  Piper is Macie's best buddy.  They share everything--sippy cups, clothes, toys, food. Piper is wearing Macie's shoes and Macie probably just finished Piper's snacks.

 Macie and I had a daddy-daughter date at the children's museum a few weeks ago.  We had a great time.  I can't believe how big she is getting.

 Macie especially enjoyed the grocery store section.

 Driving a car was a bit of a strange concept for her.  She sees cars all the time, but they're usually taxis.  We don't have a car anymore, so it's a bit strange for her (or us) to imagine having a car that is your own that you can use whenever you want.

 This is the coolest crawling ramp ever.  In the background you can see some cars that are great for driving on this ramp.  In case you haven't guessed already, we plan on living at the children's museum.  We got a year pass there, so we plan on coming back often.

 I actually have no idea what this is about.  I don't recognize that toy.  Macie probably swiped it from Piper.

 This is from our Valentine's date.  We spent the afternoon at the aquarium. Macie is using her sign language signs.  She is saying "fish" with her hand.

This picture is from two nights ago.  We took Macie out to get dinner.  As we were walking home we looked down and saw this.  Apparently we did a good job of completely exhausting her.

1 comments:

Hoylelicious said...

BAHHAA I love it!! I love how she watches movies...love her and her best friend ...they are the best :)
I want to go to the childrens museum looks so much fun!!