We promise we're still alive. We finally got our internet service hooked up today (if you call and complain enough they will waive your service fee, but they won't come any faster) and will repent and update you on our lives. We appreciate your faith and continued support. Please do not call customer service regarding this matter. Please accept this note of goodwill as a token of our gratitude, as well as an attempt to keep you interested in our blog.
Just to give you a preview of what we'll be blogging about soon...
Top 5 things Ben and Lexi have done instead of blogging:
#5 Driving 700 miles from Chicago to Ithaca with about 3 cubic feet of air space not occupied by our stuff
#4 Taking Lexi to the doctor
#3 Packing boxes, loading boxes, waiting for boxes, unloading boxes, unpacking boxes, recycling boxes, shifting boxes, hiding boxes in the spare bedroom (we should have built a fort)
#2 Taking Lexi back to the doctor again . . .
#1 Negotiating with the New York State DMV to reinstate my car registration and stop threatening to revoke my drivers license. They are willing to let me pay the better part of a thousand dollars to do that. . . nice. They'll never get me. I can register my car in New York and insure that car in whatever state I want. Liability this coverage, NYDMV!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Still Alive
Posted by Ben at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Ben,
It's Matt Rowan. I found your blog on Darrell and Amy's blog that we just got on Thursday. Congrats on the marriage. We never got an invation, so this is the first I have seen the happy couple. You guys look like a match made in heaven. I hope everything is going well for you guys. If you love blogs and want to follow ours it is rowanfamilyblog.blogspot.com
with love,
Matt
Love the blog!! I want to see more wedding pics! I loved the trip to Nauvoo. That is where I served my mission so I love to see people visit there. Also, Way to go Ben on Aruba! I love that place.
Dear Benpato and Lexi,
We see that you have not yet mastered the art of taking your own picture of yourselves. After many failed attempts we have mastered the art. If you'd like to sign up for an art class, call us.
Nick & Elisa
Post a Comment