These people did in fact get married in May. Due to our procrastination/laziness/striving for perfection, we have just acquired some wedding photos. We would like to thank Ms. Jenna Cook and Ms. Alli Smith for joining us in this picture.
This is about as cheesy as it gets. But I wasn't getting down to see if the shoe fit (it was way too late by then anyway). I started a waterfight.
Cameo by the little people
And this one was too close to call, but you know that I won. You just can't see the frosting on her dress because it's the same color.
3 comments:
Good to know you're still alive! I hope all is going well and you guys are getting all settled in.
Love,JJ
You guys are great. I love the selection of pictures. I remember that Britta put cake up my nose. I still have to get her back for that. Anyways, you guys are as funny as always. We sure miss the jones. Have fun in NY.
Benjammin!
Sorry we couln't be at the wedding, but we were unable to travel at that point. Amber was a bit too pregnant then. But looks like it was a great day. Congrats to you two. How are you guys doing?
Keith
Post a Comment