We had some visitors come see us this past weekend. Bart and Neva Gressmen, Lexi's grandparents, came to see us. It was Bart's 75th birthday and Neva wanted to do something special for him. He had never been to Palmyra, so they came out and kicked it with us for a few days.On the way to Palmyra we stopped at Taughannock Falls. You can see the falls off in the background. There wasn't a whole lot of water coming down this time of year, but it was still beautiful.
This is from the walking bridge on Cornell's campus.I got to take Bart to Priesthood Session on Saturday night. Does anybody like my tie? I love it, but Lexi doesn't care for it. My mom doesn't care for it. What do you think? To die for or to D.I. for?
It was a great weekend and a great chance to get away from the stress of school and job hunting.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Visitors!
Posted by Ben at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh ben how we miss your puns!!! you are just too punny!
Ben I love the tie, but I'm not your roommate anymore haha. Looks like ya'll are having fun. We are excited for your opportunities. Take care amigos. Visit us in Texas sometime!
Post a Comment