Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Explanation

So the dance in the video was actually made up by my cousin Jenna and I, in the car, while driving, over the course of two years, with special influences by cousin Alli. We took every silly dance move we could think of and put them in order. We performed this dance at my wedding, in our dresses. It was awesome. So it's supposed to look really silly and make you laugh, it is not supposed to show my technical skills as a dancer. Really there are more parts to it that I forgot so I spared you 30 more seconds of the "Micheal Jackson Techno Dance". Sigh, it makes me miss Jenna to see it. I almost cried at how sweet the little video from my husband was. . . then the dance came on. I Really do have the best husband a Barbie could ask for. It seems a lot of people are getting divorced lately (including someone I was engaged to) and I feel really lucky to have found Ken, I mean Ben. It was a long road to find him but he takes care of me while I'm out making money for him. I haven't taken the garbage out once since I've been married and usually my kitchen is being cleaned before I even finish eating my dinner. It's great. Incidentally though, I married Ben for his fashion sense. . .














Yes, that's a trucker hat, and don't worry, there is a mullet shirt under that jersey.















It's too bad you can't see the BELT BUCKLE. I don't even know what kind of hat that is.

And of course, Ben's shirt that foreshadowed it all. . .in case you can't see the bottom words they say "my girl works, I go get 'er"

2 comments:

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
britta said...

Hey!!! i need you to email me that rodeo picture!!!