Monday, March 3, 2008

Happiness and Sadness

So I will start with the happiness since it's great. Look at all of the babies that are coming right now!!!
I wrapped all of the baby shower gift one day but of course this makes me so anxious to give them to people so everybody needs to get on the having a baby thing now! One of them is for our friends in Utah so it's wrapping wasn't as impressive. So far though we plan on four boys, one girl and one unknown (hoping for a girl to balance it even a little bit). It's so exciting though because the more babies people around us have, the longer Ben and I can wait to have kids :)




Now for the sad thing. . . I lost a diamond!!!!!!! I was so very sad. I looked down at my hand and thought I had something on my ring so I looked closer and SHOCK! i had a HOLE! Isn't that pitiful looking? The nearest Jared store is in Rochester so it can't even be a quick fix and since the diamonds are held in partially by tension I can't wear it or more will fall out. I hate being without my ring. I feel so weird if I talk about my "husband" and don't have a ring on. People are like "sure you have a husband you poor little girl from Ithaca who just does hair and has no ambition in life and probably goes in back to smoke with the rest of the stylists and makes up stories about how she has a fake husband going to Cornell"
It's sad.

1 comments:

jenny t said...

I'm so sorry about your diamond! I hope they'll take care of it for you. Also sorry if you've already had to do this, but I'm tagging you. I guess this is how it works. :)