We got to go see our friends Scott and Britta as well as the newest Bruderer, Ben! This is their first baby. He is adorable and although he has a lot of head to fill I think he can do it. He's a happy little guy.
As you can tell he gets some attention. It was so fun to see Scott and Britta. I ended up getting to see Britta again to do her hair before I left. It was fun to get some girl time. I can't wait until we get to live in our houses side by side in some undisclosed location and we can just walk back and forth for all of our needs :)
I feel like the Bruderers are real adults now. Real jobs, a real house with real furniture in it, a real baby. . . someday we will be adults too. Then we can answer the question, who will be more like Ben, his namesake or his spawn?
I'll tell you what though, I could definitely stand to have a baby as cute as this one.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Ben and Ben
Posted by Lexi at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh man! What a cute kids we have (I am talking about both Bens)! It is scary how much bigger my Ben is now! He is growing up way to fast!
Post a Comment