Tuesday, April 14, 2009

America's Beauty Show

I took a little break from being sick and with Zofran in bag I ventured out to the hair show I have been waiting to go to for two years. I knew it was a big one for the Mid-west but I didn't know it was HUGE and THE show for the Mid-west. I spent two days there and only got 1/4 of the way through it and took like 1% of the classes they offered. I am going to have to go back every year for 5 years to see it all. It was a blast. There were stages everywhere with some classic looks
and some more outrageous looks. . .
There were also some famous stylist faces which not everyone would know but people might know this face.
Tyson was on Shear Genius. He's not a hugely famous name as far as styling goes but his face is more familiar. I was most excited about seeing Robert Kromeans and Tikashi with Paul Mitchell. I had a blast, it wore me out but it was worth it.

0 comments: