We have had a busy week. We celebrated our first Halloween with Macie. She was a peapod and Lexi and I were ketchup and mustard. We also got a pumpkin outfit for Macie and cut out a pumpkin for her to sit in for a photo opp. She was a good sport about it and we got some cute pictures.
We also had two of Macie's aunts come for a visit. Mandy and Aleta (2 of Lexi's sisters) came out for a week. They were a great help and a lot of fun, too.
Now we have Grandma and Grandpa Harris visiting. This is like a family reunion in stages for Macie--all of these new relatives showing up.
This is Grandpa Harris' first time holding Macie.
And this is Grandma Harris' first time seeing Macie. She didn't want tot touch her yet, because she just got off the airplane.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
The Last Week
Posted by Ben at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh that is the cutest picture of trish after seeing her grandaughter for the first time!
Ben & Lexi....I just heard a story about one of my friends who decided that they would take a picture of their newborn daughter every Sunday for the first year of her life to see how much she grows from week to week. I thought this was a fun idea & thought I would share it with you. Macie is a doll! A "tootsieroll" & a "precious little Lamb" as the Jones grandkids were called often. LOve her to pieces! Love your COUSIN, Dyana
I love the pumpkin!
That's a precious moment and reaction when Grandma saw Macie for the first time! That's great that you caught in on film.
I love the Pumpkin pic!! your dad looks so proud with Macie I love it! Trish looks so cute and so excited... finally a girl!
Post a Comment