What we do now
Yawn, but don't sleep during nap time
try to figure out these eyes and how to make them work
bath time
fall asleep exercisingget kisses
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Posted by Lexi at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What we do now
Yawn, but don't sleep during nap time
try to figure out these eyes and how to make them work
bath time
fall asleep exercisingget kisses
Posted by Lexi at 6:21 PM
4 comments:
Ohh she is getting so big, and so CUTE!! Love the one trying to figure out the eyes - looks lust like Ben hehehhehe. I love her and want to hold her!
I see my blanket in the background!!! Yeah! Oh and Macie is so so cute!
So cute! Keep posting pictures she is perfect!
I just found your blog from facebook. CONGRATULATIONS! I think you're still far away on the east coast...right?
Post a Comment