Macie is starting to recognize us, especially Lexi. She follows us with her eyes when we move.
She falls asleep a lot.
We took her to church for the first time this last Sunday. She finally fits into her dress! We had a hard time finding a newborn-sized dress. Then the one we bought was still too big. Luckily she's growing quickly, so she fills it out now.
She seems to be getting taller. It turns out she's only added about 1/2 of an inch, but she's just more stretched out now.
Here's another shot of the dress. She likes to extend one leg. She actually did that in the womb, too.
Grandma Mishele came out to visit last weekend.
[Ralph Wiggum voice]: "I sleep in a drawer."
She doesn't really sleep in a drawer. I just had to do it. Lexi protested, but I took the picture really quickly. Now if she ever complains as a teenager, I can say "you should be grateful for what you have. At least you don't have to sleep in a drawer anymore like you did when you were a baby."This shot was not posed. Macie is just a little actress.
Eating mom's shoulder...
Gaining weight (only 5 oz. away from birth weight now), but still has cute little chicken legs.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Posted by Ben at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I love that you put her in a drawer CLASSIC Simpson right there!! LAUGHED!!!!
She is getting so big adn so cute - soon she will fit in her tutu and you will wonder where that little drawer sleeping girl went. Cherish it!
Congratulations you guys! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment