
So we have been bad about blogging or so we hear. We went to Utah to bless Macie and it was so great. It was really nice to have people around and not be bored all day and also to have help with Macie. I was able to get dressed each and every one of my 14 days there. I also got to eat and leave the house and play cards and watch TV. All of which are things that do not happen regularly in Naperthrill.
Our friend Britta took Macie's blessing pictures for us. They are unbelievable! Who's kid is this anyway?? She is such a doll, I love it.
Basically Britta is amazing and if we lived closer I might hire her to take pictures of us every other Wednesday, just because.
Somehow she can make anything look magical. I was sitting right there as she took the pictures and still as I looked through them I wanted to be in that magical place where that baby was.
You should check out her website. Brittaannephotography.com
THANKS BRITTA!!!!!
Ben's parents were kind enough to let us have the blessing at their house. We had our parents and siblings,a couple of family members and two friends come but it turns into a crowd quickly and Wendy worked long and hard to prepare. Thank you so much Mom. It was really nice to see everyone and have a small gathering to see Macie. It was also less overwhelming for this baby who is used to one person all day and then two people in the evening. She is such a Mommy's girl. There are many times where no one will do, not even Dad. It's nice to be loved but there does come a point in my day where I think "but they are the same! They are holding you the same way with the same blanket and bouncing you the same. Mom's not that cool" I think I might have to start putting my perfume on Ben when I need a break :P.
And on that note Macie's "nap" is over. More later
Monday, February 8, 2010
Macie's Blessing
Posted by Lexi at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful photos! I love them all. I also really like the one on your header for the blog. Is that her nursery?
Macie is a beauty! She must have beautiful parents or something...
You guys wanna go on a "Spring Break" again?! We have ideas!
Let me know if the perfume things works :)
Oh man she is beautiful! :)
Oh my yummy! I love her she is so perfect!!!! Those pictures are absolutly amazing!
Those pictures are fantastic! Especially the first one.
Post a Comment