I don't know why I'm so adamant about it, but I absolutely can't stand Sarah Jessica Parker. Don't even get me started on the whole "I have to go by two, double-syllable names." The most disturbing thing about the whole deal is that she plays roles in TV shows and movies where she is portrayed as somebody who could potentially be physically attractive.
Anyway, it's off my chest now. In order to maintain optimism, I want to mention 2 famous people that I really do like.
Jack Bauer, known as Kiefer Sutherland in real life, is one of the coolest celebrities out there. Although he's not much of a role model in his personal life, he's a great actor and I miss being able to watch him save the world this season while he's serving time for his DUI.
Celebrity #2 that I like is Jim Cramer. He's one of my favorite acts--not so much for his financial acumen, but for his crazy, hair-pulling, screaming antics on his show. I admire him for making investing fun to a lot of people. And, by the way, I would really want my wife to get me this bobble head for my desk at work when I start work this summer :).
Saturday, February 23, 2008
The One Celebrity I Can't Stand...and Some People I Really Like
Posted by Ben at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is Dave. I hate Sarah Jessica Parker too. Acutally, there's a group of us. We meet on Tuesdays. Seriously though. She's the most ugly "pretty" girl in Hollywood (or wherever they film her B grade, trying-to-be-sexy-movies). This particular picture of her acutally looks a lot like Claude Frolo from Disney's cartoon The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
I agree about that horse-faced thing they call a woman. She's hideous! She should have never been let into the entertainment industry in the first place. What a mistake!
Looks like you two had a fun trip. You should venture down south and come see us sometime! We'd love to have you!
Post a Comment