Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh the memories!

This has been fun for me to do on my friends blogs so I thought I would post it too.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you

3 comments:

Amy said...

Remember that time I came to Chicago and you let me stay at your house? Remember how you showed me the city and fed me pizza? Remember how you guys are my new friends? Oh, the memories! I added you to my blog list (I hope you don't mind). Thanks again for the amazing weekend. You guys are awesome.

Amy

Hoylelicious said...

Remember that time we were running at the track and our legs fell off and we had to roll around the rest of the day? Remember when we used to work out twice a day? Remember when we didn't like each other, but now we can't live without each other? Remember when Andrew made us laugh so hard with his laughing pen? Remember.... ohh man I could go on!! I love you guys!! Thanks again for letting us visit you in Chicago!!

Ryan and Staci said...

Oh I don't know there have been so many....maybe when you made that cute boy notice me and made him come talk to me :) I will forever be in debt to you for that! Or when I sat with you and Ryan at the booth on campus for institute....yea that was fun.