Thursday, May 28, 2009

Belly Pics


I had another picture from a few weeks ago but again the camera ate it. So this most recent pic is the middle of week 19. That's 5 MONTHS!!! It's crazy and there IS a belly there. There is definite bunching of the shirt at the top of the belly and if I button my pants all the way it is uncomfortable to sit down. These are new things which equals belly. At my last appointment (in week 17) I had officially gained my first pregnant pound. I am still a total of negative 5 pounds but it is the very first time that I went up on the scale so it was a triumph.
I did wake up one day with a belly and it lasted for 3 or 4 days. It went away though. I will take a picture if it happens again. It's really funny, when I wake up if I'm still laying down and I bend my knees and lift up the middle of my body with my feet all of my stomach sinks in except for this little bubble at the bottom where the baby is.

Our next appointment is on June 4th and if things go well we will find out gender that day. We will post it as soon as we tell the family about it.

2 comments:

Cassidy and AE Harris said...

I better get a text when you find out cause I REALLY want to know so I can bring you something when we come!

Cassidy and AE Harris said...

Oh and your belly is so cute, you look like me on a normal day... not pregnant.... ha ha maybe I should do something about that. My belly not the not being pregnant part.