Here is another update and picture. This is 15 weeks and I made sure to take the picture after a big meal so I would have the biggest tummy possible.
I am feeling more of the bump now and I couldn't zip up the top of my skirt on Sunday so even though everyone says I am not showing, I definitely feel like I am! Also we bought a stroller and I love it. We got the Bugaboo Chameleon. It's so beautiful and great.
We are going to use the bassinet as our regular bassinet also because it has an amazing mattress and it comes right off the stroller so we can put it anywhere. It's our first big baby purchase and I am starting to realize how much we still have to do in the next few months.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Baby Update
Posted by Lexi at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Keep up the pictures! You are looking great. Love the Bugaboo!
Yes a big meal really shows!! Youre are so cute! Love the stroller!
Post a Comment