Sunday, May 17, 2009

New House!


We are under contract for a new house. We will become suburbanites. We close at the end of July. We're very excited to finally get a real house!

Here's the skinny:

  • 4 bedrooms
  • 2.5 baths
  • shed (for my lawnmower)
  • 2 car garage
  • ~1600 SF



kitchen
upstairs bath1/2 bath on main floor


backyard (with shed--insert lawn mower here)


family room


dining room


kitchen light (I realized that I didn't take very many general photos. I mostly took detailed photos.)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations on the new home. The pictures look great. You are just beginning one of the greatest adventures in adult living. It's exciting to get a place you can call your own. You may just discover how fun it is to pull weeds when it's your own home. Mowing the lawn in your own yard may be a little more thrilling for you, Ben, than it was when you were hanging around in Farmington.
We look forward to seeing your home this fall.

Ryan and Staci said...

Wahoo for new homes! It is a beautiful home and there is plenty of room for lots of babies! :)

Amber Volle said...

Congrats on the new home! It's a huge step, we know. But It's awesome to say you're a home owner and to not worry if you're too loud for the neighbors on the otherside of the wall like apartments. Congrats also on the upcoming arrival of your baby. New home and new baby, definately a new chapter in your lives!

Hoylelicious said...

YEAh the house is so cute!!! It's so fun owning a house, and playing in all the dirt. YEAH for lawnmowing - it's so fun. I'm excited for you guys!!

Cassidy and AE Harris said...

So I am jealous!!! Holy moly, this is like my dream house and AE is jealous that you have a yard and a garage. Can we go see this while we are visiting so I can stare and love your house? ha ha