I had a great birthday this year with Mary Poppins on stage and a beautiful cake that Ben stayed up late to make for me and presents. We got all dressed up and we took pictures of everything and then our memory card went crazy and our computer couldn't read it, then the camera could no longer read it and all was lost. so instead of showing you how I rang in 27 I'll just have to tell you about it.
My birthday was on a Wednesday and we went that night to the Cadillac Theater to see Mary Poppins. I was really excited to see the Step in Time number and I have to tell you that it did not disappoint! I loved the whole show but that was the best number they did. I don't want to give anything away but there is tap dancing involved and it's so amazing. I love love love going to the theater. I am really going to miss walking down to see a show when we don't live right in the heart of it all anymore.
Then we came home and had cake and ice cream and presents. Ben got me great presents and the biggest surprise was tickets to Rascal Flatts. They are coming to Wrigley Field in July. We have always joked that they would be the only concert we could go to together because Ben is big into country and I am so not and he doesn't know, or want to know, any of the music that I listen to. Rascal Flatts is about all we agree on. I'm really excited to go.
Ben was a trooper, he had a busy week and he still found time to give me a great birthday. Thank you my love!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Birthday!!!
Posted by Lexi at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Lexi!
How are you feeling these days? I miss you. I was flipping through Florida pictures and had to laugh out loud numerous times. :)
Post a Comment